George had his first snow day today and he loved it. He would bury is face under the snow and last night when the snow was coming down pretty hard he was trying to eat it as it came down. Very cute. This morning he was a little overwhelmed, but eventually got used to it and I think really enjoyed playing. :o)
Saturday, January 30, 2010
SNOW!!!
George had his first snow day today and he loved it. He would bury is face under the snow and last night when the snow was coming down pretty hard he was trying to eat it as it came down. Very cute. This morning he was a little overwhelmed, but eventually got used to it and I think really enjoyed playing. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The pic of George looking straight at the camera - adorable! What a sweet boy! And I love the snow on the nose. :)
ReplyDelete